Movie collection

Discussion in 'Movies' started by W6MQI, Oct 30, 2017.

1. W6MQI

W6MQI Member

https://www.ebay.com/itm/17-272-Mov...696665?hash=item3d4477a499:g:SLYAAOSwMvtZSJKj
    Well if anyone here is into movies and you have a cool million dollars just burning a hole in your pocket you could purchase this guy junk pile. This guy collected all these movies thinking someday he would sell and make a fortune what joke. If I lived closer I would offer to pull my dump trailer up to his house and dispose of the whole shit pile, and charge him $500.00 for dump fee.

2. W5HRO

W5HRO Administrator

It's probably some 300 pound guy that lives with his very rich parents and they let him convert one of the wine cellars or basement ::)

He actually took the time to type and list every title unless he already had the list and did a copy and paste, but it probably took him 6 months to type it the first time regardless.

3. W6MQI

W6MQI Member

Yep and he wonders why he doesn't have a pot to piss in for retirement heck that's okay he'll just suck off the American tax payer for his welfare.

4. W5HRO

W5HRO Administrator

For the hell of it I made the guy a $1.00 offer and he rejected it. I wonder why? :icon_wave: