Making America Great Again

Discussion in 'Chat' started by W6MQI, May 12, 2016.

1. W6MQI

W6MQI Member

The Donald kicking some ass.

2. W5HRO

W5HRO Administrator

Funny... :biggrin:

Nobody thought he's had a chance on winning for the longest time. It seems like every week that goes by now more and more people are slowly coming to the realization that it could in fact happen. The lastes polls in Florida, Pennsylvania, etc. show that he and Hillary are tied and the general election debates haven’t even started yet. With Sanders still in the race and Hillary’s email scandal building up along with the recent fraud issue regarding Clinton money that cannot be accounted for I think she may be in real trouble before it’s over.

What I also find really funny is the more certain republicans have tried to stop or hurt Trump the stronger he has become. I think it might be better if he doesn’t fully unite the party and keep those old problem ones out and at bay. Let them keep slamming him. Who cares if the Bush’s for example will not endorse him? That has only helped him. If they want to blame someone for the Republican Party’s trouble then blame George W. He has to be one of the most retarded presidents we have ever had and he did more damage than anyone. I also think Mitt Romney has now ended his political career as well. Let all of those guys just go away and die. It’s obvious none of them have had a clue and they still don’t. The writing has been on the wall, but they fail to see it.

3. W5HRO

W5HRO Administrator

Looks like Ted Nugent has stirred things up again :lol:

He has been posting it on social media.

4. W6MQI

W6MQI Member

Well that was funny as hell :lol: