Yesterday I pulled the 2011 Accord out in the driveway and put the GLK-350 in the garage and I preceded to clean out the Accord's interior along with using Amorall vinyl and leather wipes. While I was doing that I had the engine shut off with John Mayall's new CD "A Special Life" blasting through the sound system. After about an hour I went to start up the Accord and the battery was completely dead. Years ago you could do that without any problem so what's up? I know most factory batteries don't last that long, but the car is only 3 years old so I'm wondering if the audio system put too heavy of a load on it or if it was just the battery itself. I quickly threw a charger on it and it came back up just fine, but I'm wondering if the newer stock batteries have just gotten worse over the past few years.